Our Travel Policy and Practices
Inti Light Adventures International Group Inc, dedication to Responsible
Tourism is the driving force behind our Environmental Policy. Far from being
an abstract ideal for us, Responsible Tourism shapes all our major decisions
– from the concept of environmental awareness to the choice of contractors
and suppliers. Here are our key guidelines in a nutshell.
‘Responsible’ Inti Light Adventures International Group Inc, – Tour
• We are a local company with local employees with absolute leadership
• Use locally owned infrastructure for accommodation and transport.
• Spread the financial benefits amongst local people and operators.
• We take sustainable tourism seriously and we ensure every individuals in
the company to conduct the practices.
• Respect local customs and culture.
• Provide safe trips amongst Peru, Ecuador and Bolivia, crew and guests.
• Educate guests and local people about how we travel.
• Limit the negative impacts to daily lifestyles of local people not
involved with Peru adventures and expeditions
• Inform our guests with clear guidelines on responsible tourism. These
cover a variety of issues from litter and waste disposal in remote areas, to
begging and artifacts. We encourage customers to buy local crafts and
support local skills, but never to buy products that exploit wildlife or the
harm the habitat.
• Limit the physical impact of trips in all destination communities –
particularly sensitive natural and cultural environments.
• Provide support to organizations and local communities among Peru regions
• Provide fun enjoyable trips to Inti Light Adventures International
• Provide opportunities for guests to interact with local people.
• Actively discourage the participation of Inti Light Adventures
International Group Inc, services in activities which exploit animals – wild
• Give our clients the best possible value.
Inti Light Adventures International Group Inc, is committed to a style of
travel that is environmentally, culturally and socially responsible – the
adventure travel industry has called this commitment ‘Responsible Travel‘.
With your participation we aim to operate in a way that conserves the areas
we visit and bring positive benefits to local communities.
Our adventure style:
• We choose locally owned accommodation where available and local
restaurants and markets for dining, retaining revenue in local communities.
• Our Directors facilitate communication of our values to guests and local
communities, educating them in sustainable tourism practices.
• We employ local crew and guides to aid in guests’ understanding of local
culture and etiquette.
• We offer our clients to experience cultures at first hand, offering
greater opportunity for cross- cultural understanding.
We are committed to putting back into the communities and regions we visit
by supporting many aid, development and conservation projects in these
areas. Much of this support is through The Patabamba community and guests
are invited to contribute. We understand that our current practices and our
sustainable tourism programs are ensuring our benefits for generations to
Inti Light Adventures International Group Inc, management board and staff
play an important role, implementing our philosophy and coordinating
projects in the field.
Inti Light Adventures International Group Inc, passion for travel goes
beyond the yearning for discovery and adventure. Ours is a reasoned, tried
and tested approach to the enjoyment of a truly amazing planet.